Big update to Network Device Status Monitor (NDSM) utility.
Changes in 2.0:
- Added Microsoft Teams as an output location using a webhook. Here’s a walkthrough on how to create a webhook for your Teams instance.
- MS teams is limited to 10 devices. Not sure if it’s a Teams/webhook limit, or my code. Will investigate.
- Fixed bug where all devices are offline, a phantom device is added to the bottom of the offline list.
- Cleaned up code, removing/not setting variables if they are not needed in the current mode.
- Added console output for when the script is in ‘monitor’ mode.
My original post with the full documentation is available here.
Please consider donating to support my work: