Flexible Hyper-V Backup Utility
I’ve spent the past week away from home, and so I’ve been working on refactoring my Hyper-V Backup Utility and adding new features requested by users.
Version 2020.02.14 ‘Valentine’
Current known issues:
- The e-mail report has extra line breaks in Outlook 365, Version 2001.
- Refactored code.
- Fully backwards compatible.
- Added option to use a working directory to stage backups before moving them to final backup location.
- Added option to use 7-Zip for backup compression.
- Added ASCII banner art when run in the console.
- Added option to disable the ASCII banner art.
Hyper-V Backup Utility can be downloaded from:
See the full documentation available here.
A demonstration video is available on my YouTube channel.
Please consider supporting my work:
Many thanks to my patrons!