The RSAT tools in Windows 11 are not in the same location as Windows 10. In this guide we’ll go through how to quickly add all of them using PowerShell and where they are in the new Settings GUI.
Installing RSAT the quickest and easiest way using PowerShell
Run the following command in an elevated PowerShell session.
When installation is completed, the icons will be available in the Start Menu under “Windows Tools”.
Installing RSAT using the GUI
- Go to the Windows 11 Settings using WIN + I or via the Start Menu.
- On the left side select “Apps”, then “Optional Features”.
- On the “Add an optional feature” section, click “View features”.
- In the new window, type “RSAT” in the text box select all the tools you want to install.
- In the new window click the “Install” button to install the tools you selected.
- When installation is completed, the icons will be available in the Start Menu under “Windows Tools”.
Support My Work
If you would like to support me, please check out the links below. Thank you!