Big update to Network Device Status Monitor (NDSM) utility.
Changes in 2.0:
- Added Microsoft Teams as an output location using a webhook. Here’s a walkthrough on how to create a webhook for your Teams instance.
- MS teams is limited to 10 devices. Not sure if it’s a Teams/webhook limit, or my code. Will investigate.
- Fixed bug where all devices are offline, a phantom device is added to the bottom of the offline list.
- Cleaned up code, removing/not setting variables if they are not needed in the current mode.
- Added console output for when the script is in ‘monitor’ mode.
My original post with the full documentation is available here. If you’d like to get in touch with me please use the comments, Twitter (you can tweet me and my DMs are open) or my contact form. Please consider donating to support my work: