Flexible clean up and backup of log files
I’ve completed a lengthy and much needed overhaul of Log Manager Utility. I’ve added a few new features including one suggested from a user. Please be aware that this new version is not backwards compatible with the previous versions and you will need to reconfigure it before use.
2020-03-09: Version 20.03.06 ‘Fish’
- Added custom name for zip file based on user feedback.
- Added option to use 7-zip for zip file backup.
- Added time to keep backups for.
- Added config report.
- Added ASCII banner art when run in the console.
- Added option to disable the ASCII banner art.
- Refactored code.
Log Manager Utility can also be downloaded from:
See the full documentation available here.
If you would like to support me, please check out the links below.
If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.