Clean up your WSUS
I’ve overhauled WSUS Maintenance Utility and have added some new features which were long overdue. It also includes all the same improvements that the other refactored utilities have.
2020-03-05: Version 20.03.03 ‘Burger’
- Added SSL option for connecting to the WSUS server.
- Made the -Port switch optional. If it is not specified the default port is used. If -WsusSsl is specified, the default port for SSL is used.
- Added config report.
- Added ASCII banner art when run in the console.
- Added option to disable the ASCII banner art.
- Refactored code.
- Fully backwards compatible.
WSUS Maintenance Utility can also be downloaded from:
See the full documentation available here.
If you would like to support me, please check out the links below.
If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.